Sunday, June 26, 2005
What a Day For Hidayah and I
I woke up early in the morning at around 5am. Then tried to sleep back, then woke up again at 6.30am. So I washed up, pack my things and left my house. Supposed to meet her at 8.30am. But something happened in the bus. I shall not write the details here. Hahah, paiseh. bOOOOO. Anyway, I dun know wat is wrong with me la. So I was 5 mins late due to the bus reason. Hahaha.
We met and went for breakfast and proceeded to east coast. A list of funny and ridiculous events happened.
1)We went to rent the blading shoe. The person very bad, see us then judge us, think we cannot blade well then ask if we are beginners or wat. Then gave Hid shoe size number 8. Apparantly, the shoe is too big for her, so after blading a while with that person staring at us, she had got to change her shoe size.
2)Then Hid fell down first when we were trying to go to the area to blade. Hahaha, poor girl. Reaching that place, we held on to each other and bladed. I was trying to go fast as I believe that no risk then not fun. Then she kept on saying "mummy". Haolian!
3)Then later I wanted to blade one round around that area, then got one blader tripped onto me. I lose my balance and fell. Butt pain pain.
4)When we were enjoying blading, suddenly, it rained so heavily. Haizzzz... So we had to go and find a shelter. At first, we hid under a tree but the rain was really very heavily so we were totally drenched. Finally we made our way to a shelter and sat down there for a while. we were all drenched. Then when the rain got lighter, we stood up wanting to leave to continue blading a while more. When Hid was trying to get up, a man told her, "Dun fall down hor, later u create a hole on the ground." Then I replied,"will meh, for her." Hahaha
Then we continued blading. Then when we encountered a bump, Hid will start screaming "Mummy" again. Hahahaha. Then we went to return our shoe.
5)This is very very funny. The person in charge of the rental is very nice, trying to wipe the bench for us so that we can sit down to take out our shoe. He told Hid to excuse. Then Hid lose balance and knocked that guy until his spectacle dropped out and spoil. Hahaha, poor man.
6)For me, I could not take out my shoe so the man even had to help me take out. So paiseh. Even when I took out my socks it had to drop and be soaked into that pool of water. Haizzz... So sway. So in the end had to wear Hid's socks since she do not need it as she is wearing sandals.
7)Then went 7 Eleven to get some tidbits and drinks so that we can sit by the rock. Then hor the wave so strong that it wet my entire bag. Now it is so salty liao. Then we sat there and chit chat and at the same time planned for the nite on July 15.
8) when about to leave, I slipped and slide down the rock
Think for today, anything funny that could happen had to all happen to us. Hahaha, I cannot imagine how I could be so blur early in the morning on the bus. Think now Hid is gonna kill me as I blogged about her embarassing things. Hahahah, but I did not promise you that I will not blog about it. Hahah.
Feel kind of sleepy now after getting drenched in the rain. So gonna watch my VCD liao and have a good rest for the rest of my day.
We met and went for breakfast and proceeded to east coast. A list of funny and ridiculous events happened.
1)We went to rent the blading shoe. The person very bad, see us then judge us, think we cannot blade well then ask if we are beginners or wat. Then gave Hid shoe size number 8. Apparantly, the shoe is too big for her, so after blading a while with that person staring at us, she had got to change her shoe size.
2)Then Hid fell down first when we were trying to go to the area to blade. Hahaha, poor girl. Reaching that place, we held on to each other and bladed. I was trying to go fast as I believe that no risk then not fun. Then she kept on saying "mummy". Haolian!
3)Then later I wanted to blade one round around that area, then got one blader tripped onto me. I lose my balance and fell. Butt pain pain.
4)When we were enjoying blading, suddenly, it rained so heavily. Haizzzz... So we had to go and find a shelter. At first, we hid under a tree but the rain was really very heavily so we were totally drenched. Finally we made our way to a shelter and sat down there for a while. we were all drenched. Then when the rain got lighter, we stood up wanting to leave to continue blading a while more. When Hid was trying to get up, a man told her, "Dun fall down hor, later u create a hole on the ground." Then I replied,"will meh, for her." Hahaha
Then we continued blading. Then when we encountered a bump, Hid will start screaming "Mummy" again. Hahahaha. Then we went to return our shoe.
5)This is very very funny. The person in charge of the rental is very nice, trying to wipe the bench for us so that we can sit down to take out our shoe. He told Hid to excuse. Then Hid lose balance and knocked that guy until his spectacle dropped out and spoil. Hahaha, poor man.
6)For me, I could not take out my shoe so the man even had to help me take out. So paiseh. Even when I took out my socks it had to drop and be soaked into that pool of water. Haizzz... So sway. So in the end had to wear Hid's socks since she do not need it as she is wearing sandals.
7)Then went 7 Eleven to get some tidbits and drinks so that we can sit by the rock. Then hor the wave so strong that it wet my entire bag. Now it is so salty liao. Then we sat there and chit chat and at the same time planned for the nite on July 15.
8) when about to leave, I slipped and slide down the rock
Think for today, anything funny that could happen had to all happen to us. Hahaha, I cannot imagine how I could be so blur early in the morning on the bus. Think now Hid is gonna kill me as I blogged about her embarassing things. Hahahah, but I did not promise you that I will not blog about it. Hahah.
Feel kind of sleepy now after getting drenched in the rain. So gonna watch my VCD liao and have a good rest for the rest of my day.