Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Today was a sway day at work. We failed the internal auditing. Actually the Joint Commission International(JCI) is approaching soon. This test is very important to SGH as we will get a titile if we manage to pass it. so today is only sort of a practice. Sister quek and patrick sim together with the few others came up to check on us and they fail us badly.
1) Rose did not write the date and time on the case sheet
2) She also did not write the patients problem about the usage of machine on the PFER form
3) Do not know why the casesheet are all so messy. Many labels are put into the wrong file(They blame the counter for it)
4) Things like plates are found in the nurse education room instead of the pantry
5) Many of the writing boards had gone missing
6) I have to siam Sister Quek as she likes to scold me about my dressing (Expect me to wear collared top and pants instead of jeans)- So I had to walk here and there to avoid her
Haa, anyway whatever that could go wrong today just go very very wrong. We failed everything. Then Thanam held a meeting regarding this issue. If we cannot even pass this internal auditing, JCI seems hopeless. BOOOOOOOO. Anyway, I wish them all the best. It does not concern me soon since I am only a temp staff.
I need to admit that I am sinking deeper and deeper. I allow myself to be like that. The desire to derive just a while of security had made me indulge myself in certain memories. Something which will never last. Now, I must say I am trapped and I will allow myself to be trapped a while more before I wake up. It is torturing me but then I will continue for a while more before I move on.
Perhaps like what FQ says in her blog that people like us are having problems as it is a transition peroid for all of us. A time that we make major decisions in our life and a point of time that we can get rather emotional. A time that we are confused and searching for our identity and more concerned of what we are and how people view us.Guess it is just a phase of life that everyone have to go through. And there is definitely a lot of changes and adjustment that I have to make for myself. I sort of know what to work on. Believe it is going to be challenging to really change after years of being in my comfort zone. But sometimes changes is really essential in our life so that we can grow so much as an individual and to really live life to the fullest.
Yupz, and regarding my thoughts of quiting being a ch......., I am still having strong thoughts about it. Was chatting with Marilyn last night and she sort of feel that no one can help me if I am unopen. I agree I am. But no one can understand me. After all I have been there for donkey years and I am still having such thoughts. Seems like I have been embarking on a lot of decision makings recently. Hahaha. Haizzz...
Another thought, do not want to lose it all. Do not know how things will be like soon. I will always hope for the best.
Having a headache now. Think my head is exploding soon. I cannot avoid thinking as all these things really mean a lot to me.
1) Rose did not write the date and time on the case sheet
2) She also did not write the patients problem about the usage of machine on the PFER form
3) Do not know why the casesheet are all so messy. Many labels are put into the wrong file(They blame the counter for it)
4) Things like plates are found in the nurse education room instead of the pantry
5) Many of the writing boards had gone missing
6) I have to siam Sister Quek as she likes to scold me about my dressing (Expect me to wear collared top and pants instead of jeans)- So I had to walk here and there to avoid her
Haa, anyway whatever that could go wrong today just go very very wrong. We failed everything. Then Thanam held a meeting regarding this issue. If we cannot even pass this internal auditing, JCI seems hopeless. BOOOOOOOO. Anyway, I wish them all the best. It does not concern me soon since I am only a temp staff.
I need to admit that I am sinking deeper and deeper. I allow myself to be like that. The desire to derive just a while of security had made me indulge myself in certain memories. Something which will never last. Now, I must say I am trapped and I will allow myself to be trapped a while more before I wake up. It is torturing me but then I will continue for a while more before I move on.
Perhaps like what FQ says in her blog that people like us are having problems as it is a transition peroid for all of us. A time that we make major decisions in our life and a point of time that we can get rather emotional. A time that we are confused and searching for our identity and more concerned of what we are and how people view us.Guess it is just a phase of life that everyone have to go through. And there is definitely a lot of changes and adjustment that I have to make for myself. I sort of know what to work on. Believe it is going to be challenging to really change after years of being in my comfort zone. But sometimes changes is really essential in our life so that we can grow so much as an individual and to really live life to the fullest.
Yupz, and regarding my thoughts of quiting being a ch......., I am still having strong thoughts about it. Was chatting with Marilyn last night and she sort of feel that no one can help me if I am unopen. I agree I am. But no one can understand me. After all I have been there for donkey years and I am still having such thoughts. Seems like I have been embarking on a lot of decision makings recently. Hahaha. Haizzz...
Another thought, do not want to lose it all. Do not know how things will be like soon. I will always hope for the best.
Having a headache now. Think my head is exploding soon. I cannot avoid thinking as all these things really mean a lot to me.