Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Since Jie wei is also posting this on her blog, I shall do it too.
20 peeps!!! Name 'em name 'em... hurhur!Message: Name 20 friends without looking at thequestions and answer the questions with regard toyour friend of the corresponding number
1. Yukina
2. Hidayah
3. Hwee Soon
4. Wai Cheng
5. David
6. Jie Wei
7. Kailing
8. Feng Qun
9. Chrystella
10. Kavitha
11. Ananthi
12. Lily
13. Halimah
14. Sharon
15. Andrew
16. June
17. Hui xian
18. Roger
19. Corine
20 Shikin
Who is #8 going out with?
+Hahah, dun think so for now
Is #9 a boy or a girl?
+Girl
Would #11 and #2 go out?
+Erm, they do not even know each other, perhaps???
How about #18 and #4?
+Wow, that will be great
What grade is #17 in?
+NTU Engineering
When was the last time you talked to #12?
+Just only during work, keep on teasing her
What is #6's favorite band?
+Jie wei??? Dreamz fm and F.I.R. Wahaha, she just told me only
Does #1 have any siblings?:
+Yea, a younger brother in sec 1
Would you ever date #3?:
+Erm, that I not too sure. Hahahah
Would you ever date #7?:
+Hmmm, she?? Yupz, going out with her soon
Is #16 single?:
+Yupz, she is single
What's #15's last name?:
+OOps, I do not know. bOOOO
What's #5's middle name?:
+Hmmmm, Only know his sername is Liao
What's #10's fantasy?:
+Kids, loves kids
Would #14 and #19 make a good couple?:
+Ermmm, They are both girls
Tell me a random fact about #11?:
+ She got a very very big pair of eyes
Have you ever had a crush on #16?
+ Yupz, I have a crush on her. OMG, of course no. But I love her
Are #5 & #6 best friends?:
+ They do not even know each other
Does #7 like #20?:
+Hmmm, Ok onli la. They know each other in TPJC
How did you meet #14?:
+ In church
20 peeps!!! Name 'em name 'em... hurhur!Message: Name 20 friends without looking at thequestions and answer the questions with regard toyour friend of the corresponding number
1. Yukina
2. Hidayah
3. Hwee Soon
4. Wai Cheng
5. David
6. Jie Wei
7. Kailing
8. Feng Qun
9. Chrystella
10. Kavitha
11. Ananthi
12. Lily
13. Halimah
14. Sharon
15. Andrew
16. June
17. Hui xian
18. Roger
19. Corine
20 Shikin
Who is #8 going out with?
+Hahah, dun think so for now
Is #9 a boy or a girl?
+Girl
Would #11 and #2 go out?
+Erm, they do not even know each other, perhaps???
How about #18 and #4?
+Wow, that will be great
What grade is #17 in?
+NTU Engineering
When was the last time you talked to #12?
+Just only during work, keep on teasing her
What is #6's favorite band?
+Jie wei??? Dreamz fm and F.I.R. Wahaha, she just told me only
Does #1 have any siblings?:
+Yea, a younger brother in sec 1
Would you ever date #3?:
+Erm, that I not too sure. Hahahah
Would you ever date #7?:
+Hmmm, she?? Yupz, going out with her soon
Is #16 single?:
+Yupz, she is single
What's #15's last name?:
+OOps, I do not know. bOOOO
What's #5's middle name?:
+Hmmmm, Only know his sername is Liao
What's #10's fantasy?:
+Kids, loves kids
Would #14 and #19 make a good couple?:
+Ermmm, They are both girls
Tell me a random fact about #11?:
+ She got a very very big pair of eyes
Have you ever had a crush on #16?
+ Yupz, I have a crush on her. OMG, of course no. But I love her
Are #5 & #6 best friends?:
+ They do not even know each other
Does #7 like #20?:
+Hmmm, Ok onli la. They know each other in TPJC
How did you meet #14?:
+ In church