Saturday, June 11, 2005
I feel down when I see her suffering so much. She do not deserve it. Given so much, serve serve and serve. Is that what she gets in return? As much as I wanted to help, there is always a limit to what I am capable of doing. Can he really understand his mistake and stop hurting her. She do not need to suffer because of your sin.
Haizz.... I really do not feel good about things. Why must everything just be like that? I just do not know how to deal with it. I have been questioning a lot and reflecting so much about my life and things around me. But nothing is being resolved. I feel that I should not be myself as being SHERINE isn't right and not what I want.
In fact I have been searching for my identity. I had a talk with Cindy just now. I ask her if she feels that I need to really change myself and not to be wat I am. She listed down 2 things which she feels that I need to change. Guess it is true. But changes are never overnight. It takes time.
Haizzz... I am pissed and it also seems like people around me are all pissed. Is this life?
Sick sick and sick
Haizz.... I really do not feel good about things. Why must everything just be like that? I just do not know how to deal with it. I have been questioning a lot and reflecting so much about my life and things around me. But nothing is being resolved. I feel that I should not be myself as being SHERINE isn't right and not what I want.
In fact I have been searching for my identity. I had a talk with Cindy just now. I ask her if she feels that I need to really change myself and not to be wat I am. She listed down 2 things which she feels that I need to change. Guess it is true. But changes are never overnight. It takes time.
Haizzz... I am pissed and it also seems like people around me are all pissed. Is this life?
Sick sick and sick