Monday, May 23, 2005
Was out with H.S. yesterday. At first we wanted to go Sentosa, then later quite sian dun know wat to do there and with that weather, we better give up. Wahahaha. Then we R supposed to meet at 3pm. But as usual, I am early so I need to wait again. Then got this sales person who is very rude. He approached me and said," Wanna buy this torch light that is very nice for only $10?" I do not need one so of course I reject him. Then he keeps on following me when I am walking to explain his product. So I said I am rushing for time. Then waited at one corner of the interchange for my friend to arrive. He then stared at me and said, "eh, I thought u r rushing for time? Think U R just making excuses la." I was rather angry with him. I am not obligated to buy anything from him.
Then as usual, we went to the arcade again. Hahahah. Really nothing to do so must stick to our routine. Then later on we bought a whole lot of durians to eat. Hahahaha. But it is actually in boxes so not so ugly to eat. Then of course we hid at somewhere to finish it up. After eating a few, I just feel so full. So in the end we could not finish wat we bought.
So since it was raining, we had no choice but to watch movies. We watch 2 movies, 'House of Wax' and 'Star Wars Episode 3'. So by the time we finished watching, it was like close to midnight liao. But suprisingly, I will enjoy movie like Star Wars. Think this episode is really much much better than the previous one. But House Of Wax is really gross for some parts. Then later on gonna proceed home as most of the eating areas are closed anyway. Anyway we did something very bad, but I shall not say it here. Wahahahah
Anyway going out till late night yesterday was actually an avoidance. I missed the workshop again. Haizzz... I did not go on Friday so I did not know that Sat was compulsory. I already had plans liao so did not go by the time I realise I need to attend church. Obviously, I got scolded again. So wanna stay out late to avoid christians for a few hours of my life.
Today I finally went to church. I felt really really bad and horrible today for not remembering Yukina's Birthday. Though she keeps on telling me it is ok, but I know I am very mean to have forget it. Haizzzz... and that **** keeps on rubbing in. Wahahahah. So I went to celebrate with her after that. Felt much better as I managed to buy at least something for her. Guess I have been too self focussed recently. I really really need to change man.
Gonna live for the moment.
Then as usual, we went to the arcade again. Hahahah. Really nothing to do so must stick to our routine. Then later on we bought a whole lot of durians to eat. Hahahaha. But it is actually in boxes so not so ugly to eat. Then of course we hid at somewhere to finish it up. After eating a few, I just feel so full. So in the end we could not finish wat we bought.
So since it was raining, we had no choice but to watch movies. We watch 2 movies, 'House of Wax' and 'Star Wars Episode 3'. So by the time we finished watching, it was like close to midnight liao. But suprisingly, I will enjoy movie like Star Wars. Think this episode is really much much better than the previous one. But House Of Wax is really gross for some parts. Then later on gonna proceed home as most of the eating areas are closed anyway. Anyway we did something very bad, but I shall not say it here. Wahahahah
Anyway going out till late night yesterday was actually an avoidance. I missed the workshop again. Haizzz... I did not go on Friday so I did not know that Sat was compulsory. I already had plans liao so did not go by the time I realise I need to attend church. Obviously, I got scolded again. So wanna stay out late to avoid christians for a few hours of my life.
Today I finally went to church. I felt really really bad and horrible today for not remembering Yukina's Birthday. Though she keeps on telling me it is ok, but I know I am very mean to have forget it. Haizzzz... and that **** keeps on rubbing in. Wahahahah. So I went to celebrate with her after that. Felt much better as I managed to buy at least something for her. Guess I have been too self focussed recently. I really really need to change man.
Gonna live for the moment.