Saturday, May 28, 2005
True enough regarding my recent blog, both Cindy and I are going to suffer this week. Really miss Halimah a lot as she is on leave and that Lily is back. Last week was a fine week as Lily is on leave. Now she is back and Halimah is gone. So cindy and I were obviously the ones who had to take the rap for anything that goes on wrong in the clinic. Each day is worse than the other. She scolded me but it is ok. What I felt most about is the way she actually scolded cindy who is 13 years her senoir.
I felt so much for Cindy as she works to support her famliy. She was scolded thoughout the day. "Think you will never learn!!! U R a slow learner. That Cindy ar, think that we are joking only everytime we tell her something,"said this STUPID Lily. Cindy would hide at the toliet at some time during our work to actually cry out all her bitterness and injustice. She told me that she had decided to send in her resignation next week. I kept on telling her not to be rash. But if I were her I would do the same. It is just a very bad feeling when u r being scolded so badly by someone who is so much younger than u. Halimah is not around to protect us from Lily, as Lily will not dare to be too much when she is there since Halimah is like a leader. Really really miss her. Haiz... Another nurse also sending in her resignation as she cannot possibly work in such a perfectionist diabetes centre. Seems like everyone is leaving including 2 of them, Aileen and Saras who is their last day today.
Now really short of manpower. Seems like I will only get busier as I am very sure that I have to cover up even more work. If I cannot take it I will also quit. Then if so many of us quit, then STUPID Lily will prob know her mistake.
Then later I proceeded to buy my contact lense. Wow, it is so expensive $250. Tml going to dye hair too and need to spend $ again. BOOOOO. Now when I work, I realise that money is so hard to earn but so easy to spend. But then I am very impress with that lady who attends to me as she still remembered my full name which is NG HWEE LOO SHERINE and as the girl whose eyes has astimatism, when I did not go to her shop for more than a year. Wow, she really has a good memory man.
If thoughts can be controlled that is the best. But the feeling of lost and not knowing how to deal with it when my thoughts is always towards unrealistic things is always so disturbing. Not being able to understand *it* is even worse. I will just have to struggle through each day and hoping that I can overcome things slowly and feel less each day and can only hope that the day when I can fully overcome things will soon arrive.
I felt so much for Cindy as she works to support her famliy. She was scolded thoughout the day. "Think you will never learn!!! U R a slow learner. That Cindy ar, think that we are joking only everytime we tell her something,"said this STUPID Lily. Cindy would hide at the toliet at some time during our work to actually cry out all her bitterness and injustice. She told me that she had decided to send in her resignation next week. I kept on telling her not to be rash. But if I were her I would do the same. It is just a very bad feeling when u r being scolded so badly by someone who is so much younger than u. Halimah is not around to protect us from Lily, as Lily will not dare to be too much when she is there since Halimah is like a leader. Really really miss her. Haiz... Another nurse also sending in her resignation as she cannot possibly work in such a perfectionist diabetes centre. Seems like everyone is leaving including 2 of them, Aileen and Saras who is their last day today.
Now really short of manpower. Seems like I will only get busier as I am very sure that I have to cover up even more work. If I cannot take it I will also quit. Then if so many of us quit, then STUPID Lily will prob know her mistake.
Then later I proceeded to buy my contact lense. Wow, it is so expensive $250. Tml going to dye hair too and need to spend $ again. BOOOOO. Now when I work, I realise that money is so hard to earn but so easy to spend. But then I am very impress with that lady who attends to me as she still remembered my full name which is NG HWEE LOO SHERINE and as the girl whose eyes has astimatism, when I did not go to her shop for more than a year. Wow, she really has a good memory man.
If thoughts can be controlled that is the best. But the feeling of lost and not knowing how to deal with it when my thoughts is always towards unrealistic things is always so disturbing. Not being able to understand *it* is even worse. I will just have to struggle through each day and hoping that I can overcome things slowly and feel less each day and can only hope that the day when I can fully overcome things will soon arrive.