Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Today I am at home the whole day slacking. Actually supposed to join some of them and Marina square for dinner and then card games. But then lazy to go as it is in the evening so decided to stay at home. But then very very sway today. My washing machine spoil and I have to hand wash my clothes. So sad. Hahah. Then sleep lor. Today, all I do is TV, wash clothes, online and SLEEP. What a day. bOOOOOO.
I do not know wat I am feeling now but someone is getting on my nerves. I do not know why am I so against her when she is not that wrong. Haizzzz.... I really dun want to see her again or learn abt anything that is going on in her life as that will always affect me for no reason. I really do not know why. Think I am mad. But nvm. Who cares.
Tomorrow gonna work again and Lily will be back. bOOOOOO. So both Cindy and I R gonna suffer.
I do not know wat I am feeling now but someone is getting on my nerves. I do not know why am I so against her when she is not that wrong. Haizzzz.... I really dun want to see her again or learn abt anything that is going on in her life as that will always affect me for no reason. I really do not know why. Think I am mad. But nvm. Who cares.
Tomorrow gonna work again and Lily will be back. bOOOOOO. So both Cindy and I R gonna suffer.