Tuesday, May 31, 2005
SMU ACCOUNTANCY
Advantages:
1) Received Accreditation by the institute of certified Public Accountants in Singapore and Institute of charted Accountants in England and Wales
2) Able to improve in my communication skill
3) City campus sounds attractive as I do not really need to waste time traveling
4) Has a beautiful building
5) Able to learn at a slower pace since it is a 4 years direct Honours Programme
6) Small school so will not lose my way. bOOO
7) Can go home everyday
Disadvantage:
1) My English is not very fluent, scared cannot adapt to the culture of having to speak up
2) Do not have many friends studying there and have to start all over again try to get to know people.
3) School fees is more expensive. bOOOOO
4) 4 year programme so will take longer to graduate
5) Seems like the people especially the girls in SMU like to dress up, which means I also need to dress up in order to be part of it and cannot wear my favourite T Shirt
6) Might not be who I am right now after I graduate
NTU ACCOUNTANCY
Advantages:
1) A 3 year direct honours
2) Programme well recognized by the world
3) Established
4) Many friends are going there
5) Experience hostel life and learning to be independent
6) Received Accreditation by the institute of certified Public Accountants in Singapore and Institute of charted Accountants in England and Wales too
Disadvantage:
1) Travelling is rather time consuming and tiring
2) Staying in Hostel require me to join several CCAs and unable to join due to my interest but rather like being forced
3) Staying in Hostel is also a financial burden to me
4) 3 year course can be relatively hectic especially on my 2nd and 3rd year, an experience from my friend who had graduated from NTU Accountancy
5) School is so big that I feel so lost whenever I go there, believe will get lost in the school one day
6) Hostel like no TV and also the toilet have to share with people, like quite wierd
Haiz... Seems like both have its own advantages and disadvantages. I am really confused. Do not know what I want, though friends around me are telling me SMU.
Anyway, I know the minor reason for such a thought towards SMU is to avoid somebody as I know and believe I will be able to get over it when I am not in NTU.
Anyway, enough of School. Today at work was a fine day as Halimah is back. Wahahaha. Then Lily like suddenly sooooo nice to me. But then Cindy had already talk to thanam saying she is unable to work with people like Lily so she is transferred to be a Health Care Assistant temporary. However, I guess Lily is still rather blur about the whole issue. She keeps on telling me bad things about Cindy. She said, "oh, so she never liked to work at the counter. Then she should have said earlier what. Not suitable also wat." Then go on and on. Actually the real reason is that Lily is someone very hard to work with and now she gets so self righteous dun know for wat. Haizzzz...
My flu is irritating me the whole of today. Felt so lethargic. Actually supposed to go for a dinner with Nanju after work but I could not take it liao so I went home instead. Hope I will feel better tomorrow as I am strong. BOOOOO. Haolian right?
Advantages:
1) Received Accreditation by the institute of certified Public Accountants in Singapore and Institute of charted Accountants in England and Wales
2) Able to improve in my communication skill
3) City campus sounds attractive as I do not really need to waste time traveling
4) Has a beautiful building
5) Able to learn at a slower pace since it is a 4 years direct Honours Programme
6) Small school so will not lose my way. bOOO
7) Can go home everyday
Disadvantage:
1) My English is not very fluent, scared cannot adapt to the culture of having to speak up
2) Do not have many friends studying there and have to start all over again try to get to know people.
3) School fees is more expensive. bOOOOO
4) 4 year programme so will take longer to graduate
5) Seems like the people especially the girls in SMU like to dress up, which means I also need to dress up in order to be part of it and cannot wear my favourite T Shirt
6) Might not be who I am right now after I graduate
NTU ACCOUNTANCY
Advantages:
1) A 3 year direct honours
2) Programme well recognized by the world
3) Established
4) Many friends are going there
5) Experience hostel life and learning to be independent
6) Received Accreditation by the institute of certified Public Accountants in Singapore and Institute of charted Accountants in England and Wales too
Disadvantage:
1) Travelling is rather time consuming and tiring
2) Staying in Hostel require me to join several CCAs and unable to join due to my interest but rather like being forced
3) Staying in Hostel is also a financial burden to me
4) 3 year course can be relatively hectic especially on my 2nd and 3rd year, an experience from my friend who had graduated from NTU Accountancy
5) School is so big that I feel so lost whenever I go there, believe will get lost in the school one day
6) Hostel like no TV and also the toilet have to share with people, like quite wierd
Haiz... Seems like both have its own advantages and disadvantages. I am really confused. Do not know what I want, though friends around me are telling me SMU.
Anyway, I know the minor reason for such a thought towards SMU is to avoid somebody as I know and believe I will be able to get over it when I am not in NTU.
Anyway, enough of School. Today at work was a fine day as Halimah is back. Wahahaha. Then Lily like suddenly sooooo nice to me. But then Cindy had already talk to thanam saying she is unable to work with people like Lily so she is transferred to be a Health Care Assistant temporary. However, I guess Lily is still rather blur about the whole issue. She keeps on telling me bad things about Cindy. She said, "oh, so she never liked to work at the counter. Then she should have said earlier what. Not suitable also wat." Then go on and on. Actually the real reason is that Lily is someone very hard to work with and now she gets so self righteous dun know for wat. Haizzzz...
My flu is irritating me the whole of today. Felt so lethargic. Actually supposed to go for a dinner with Nanju after work but I could not take it liao so I went home instead. Hope I will feel better tomorrow as I am strong. BOOOOO. Haolian right?