Monday, May 02, 2005
[sat]
Met Hidayah at parkway for lunch. Then she told me that her mum wanna join us for bowling. I was kinda suprised that her mum wanna come. So after eating we went to look for her mum, sis, and bro. So the mum said, "lets go and bowl. Now must learn learn so that next time can be more Garang and bowl with my other friends. Lets go now." Hid replied,"but the weather hot hot, u sure u want meh?" Hmmmm, second thoughts. "And must walk far far." "Oh, quite true", but my mothers' day gift must remember to buy hor. What u getting for me ar?" Said her mum. So that naughty Hid bad bad, chase her mum away, then proceeded to East Coast to bowl.
Then we enjoyed bowling as we managed to spare and strike continually due to the machine fault that we can bowl a few times. Hahaha. I gd gd, managed to score 141 for one of the games and she also scored more than 100 for one of it too. So we haolian haolian. Think we are very smart when we are only deceiving ourselves. Anyway we had a great time bowling at lane 10 as we r deceived or we allow ourselves to.
Then we went to cycle after that. Cycled for 2 hours then butt pain pain liao. Then we returned the bike. After that went to coffee bean to enjoy the air con. Seems like we onli sit there for a while, then 9 plus liao, must go home. So tired yesterday when I reach home.
[Sun]
Went to church in the morning and was glad to see June around. It has been such a long time since I last saw her and we scolding one another. But I am glad it happened today. I really really hope she can do really well for her remaining 3 papers and I believe she will. Finally, Huixian exams is over so we can finally celebrate. Haizzz... Seems like exams in University is scary. They did not seem to have really slept for days. Booooo. Thought JC will be the toughest years of my education. bOOOO.
Then met up with Feng Qun after that. We went to eat something again. Then our routine. NEO PRINT. bOOOO. Think this time around the neo print quite wuliao. Then we went to drink our each a cup again and then went to the HMV fountain again.
After that went to PS to walk. Then see Ridza. Seems like he is really everywhere. Then saw Cindy, my colleague, the younger one not the 43 years old. Then saw her with hmmmmm... Hahah. On tues must ask her liao. Must kaypo kaypo
Then after that headed home. Then watched my Ice Age. Not bad a show.
Haizzzz..... I must be wierd. Seems like I can never forget it. Think I am really bad with dealing with my thoughts. Unable to control it. No matter how busy I might be at times, never can I get it off my mind. Forget it la. It is not important anyway.
Met Hidayah at parkway for lunch. Then she told me that her mum wanna join us for bowling. I was kinda suprised that her mum wanna come. So after eating we went to look for her mum, sis, and bro. So the mum said, "lets go and bowl. Now must learn learn so that next time can be more Garang and bowl with my other friends. Lets go now." Hid replied,"but the weather hot hot, u sure u want meh?" Hmmmm, second thoughts. "And must walk far far." "Oh, quite true", but my mothers' day gift must remember to buy hor. What u getting for me ar?" Said her mum. So that naughty Hid bad bad, chase her mum away, then proceeded to East Coast to bowl.
Then we enjoyed bowling as we managed to spare and strike continually due to the machine fault that we can bowl a few times. Hahaha. I gd gd, managed to score 141 for one of the games and she also scored more than 100 for one of it too. So we haolian haolian. Think we are very smart when we are only deceiving ourselves. Anyway we had a great time bowling at lane 10 as we r deceived or we allow ourselves to.
Then we went to cycle after that. Cycled for 2 hours then butt pain pain liao. Then we returned the bike. After that went to coffee bean to enjoy the air con. Seems like we onli sit there for a while, then 9 plus liao, must go home. So tired yesterday when I reach home.
[Sun]
Went to church in the morning and was glad to see June around. It has been such a long time since I last saw her and we scolding one another. But I am glad it happened today. I really really hope she can do really well for her remaining 3 papers and I believe she will. Finally, Huixian exams is over so we can finally celebrate. Haizzz... Seems like exams in University is scary. They did not seem to have really slept for days. Booooo. Thought JC will be the toughest years of my education. bOOOO.
Then met up with Feng Qun after that. We went to eat something again. Then our routine. NEO PRINT. bOOOO. Think this time around the neo print quite wuliao. Then we went to drink our each a cup again and then went to the HMV fountain again.
After that went to PS to walk. Then see Ridza. Seems like he is really everywhere. Then saw Cindy, my colleague, the younger one not the 43 years old. Then saw her with hmmmmm... Hahah. On tues must ask her liao. Must kaypo kaypo
Then after that headed home. Then watched my Ice Age. Not bad a show.
Haizzzz..... I must be wierd. Seems like I can never forget it. Think I am really bad with dealing with my thoughts. Unable to control it. No matter how busy I might be at times, never can I get it off my mind. Forget it la. It is not important anyway.