Sunday, May 29, 2005
Came back some time ago. I went to cut and dye my hair again and dragged Hidayah along with me as I wanted her to dye her hair too. But in the end she decided not to. That Alice ar, throughout like keep on talking about my hair when she was cutting it. She said," your hair like sotong. The top part is big and the bottom part is flat." Then she go on and on. Think she quite wuliao la.
Then after that dye my hair. Seems like my hair require double the effort to do. Needs 2 times and refilling of the dye. So they take quite a long time to dye it. But really must thanks Hid for being so patient as she waited for me for 2 hours. Finally it is over. Then they very good, give me 25% off plus a VIP card. bOOOO
Then later Hid and I proceeded to North Point to eat. Then quite sian there la so we proceeded to causeway point. At least I managed to get a top from there. Going there brought back an lot of good memories when I used to go there almost everyday during my O level days with Chrystella and HS. Time really flies man.
So we decided to go bugis to get bags as we prepare for sch. We really not bad in bargaining I must say. BOOOOOo. Then later proceeded to coffee bean for a drink. Talk talk talk, then feel a bit sick after that. Realise I am down with a slight Flu and sore throat. BOOOOO. Dun wanna fall sick, it is such a bad feeling.
Anyway, I am rather confused and reconsidering my decision on where to study. Feel a sudden urge to study in SMU as i cannot imagine myself staying in NTU hostel which is so old and without TV. bOOOO. Then everyone is telling me SMU too even my parents and Sister and the podiatrist at my workplace. I suddenly feel like going SMU. As for now, I guess I am 60% for SMU. It is really like hard for me to decide as all these while I am interested in NTU Accountancy. I am confused, dun know how. I have a few more days to decide. Shall decide soon and perhaps will make some ammendments to my acceptance. Lets see how.
Then after that dye my hair. Seems like my hair require double the effort to do. Needs 2 times and refilling of the dye. So they take quite a long time to dye it. But really must thanks Hid for being so patient as she waited for me for 2 hours. Finally it is over. Then they very good, give me 25% off plus a VIP card. bOOOO
Then later Hid and I proceeded to North Point to eat. Then quite sian there la so we proceeded to causeway point. At least I managed to get a top from there. Going there brought back an lot of good memories when I used to go there almost everyday during my O level days with Chrystella and HS. Time really flies man.
So we decided to go bugis to get bags as we prepare for sch. We really not bad in bargaining I must say. BOOOOOo. Then later proceeded to coffee bean for a drink. Talk talk talk, then feel a bit sick after that. Realise I am down with a slight Flu and sore throat. BOOOOO. Dun wanna fall sick, it is such a bad feeling.
Anyway, I am rather confused and reconsidering my decision on where to study. Feel a sudden urge to study in SMU as i cannot imagine myself staying in NTU hostel which is so old and without TV. bOOOO. Then everyone is telling me SMU too even my parents and Sister and the podiatrist at my workplace. I suddenly feel like going SMU. As for now, I guess I am 60% for SMU. It is really like hard for me to decide as all these while I am interested in NTU Accountancy. I am confused, dun know how. I have a few more days to decide. Shall decide soon and perhaps will make some ammendments to my acceptance. Lets see how.