Saturday, April 09, 2005
Yay, today is Friday liao. What that means? It means I am not going to work tomorrow. BOOOOOOO. Can really slack my day tml man. Going to shop and watch movie. And I do not need to see that Lily.
Seems like I know why sometimes I can feel down when I am at work. At times I really feel dumb and stupid. But now I realise that many times it is not even my fault. It is her MOOD SWING.When the counter is busy, she will get impatient and anyhow scold me. Even if it is not my fault and she knew it she will also scold. Think I kena the most as I tend to keep quiet. Think I gonna learn to voice out to her that she is being insensitive. Then suddenly she will smile and joke with me when the clinic is finally free. Still ask me to go out with her to watch Eye 10. Nope. I will feel happy without having to see her for a day as she puts so much pressure on me. Even the PSA there also dislike her. Did not know that. Until one day I felt so down and told the PSA everything. She said she is like tat. I feel better as I realise that I am not the oni one feeling like that.
Seems like I am really getting trapped down here. And sinking deeper and deeper. Just could not base my happiness on wat is right but rather on things that matters a lot to me but the joy that I derive from that is so occasional. Haiz... But how? How to overcome?????
Seems like I know why sometimes I can feel down when I am at work. At times I really feel dumb and stupid. But now I realise that many times it is not even my fault. It is her MOOD SWING.When the counter is busy, she will get impatient and anyhow scold me. Even if it is not my fault and she knew it she will also scold. Think I kena the most as I tend to keep quiet. Think I gonna learn to voice out to her that she is being insensitive. Then suddenly she will smile and joke with me when the clinic is finally free. Still ask me to go out with her to watch Eye 10. Nope. I will feel happy without having to see her for a day as she puts so much pressure on me. Even the PSA there also dislike her. Did not know that. Until one day I felt so down and told the PSA everything. She said she is like tat. I feel better as I realise that I am not the oni one feeling like that.
Seems like I am really getting trapped down here. And sinking deeper and deeper. Just could not base my happiness on wat is right but rather on things that matters a lot to me but the joy that I derive from that is so occasional. Haiz... But how? How to overcome?????