Monday, April 11, 2005

 
Today went to church which was a rather different type of service from what we usually have. They decided to give everyone be it JC, poly and Uni ppl that have graduated from their various campus to receive an award. Hahah. Quite wierd. Feels like I am attending a speech day at church as I wait for my name to be called to go on stage. Got 50 people who received the award. Sounds like I am in a school right? Hahah

Yesterday, I met up with Hidayah to shop. We met at around 1 pm. Went PS first to get movie tickets for Eye 10 and then here comes our routine again. NEO PRINTS. bOOOO. I managed to get 5 tops. But not enough. I am in need of somemore. Then went far east after that to look for more clothes and her shoe. Haiz... Did not get anything there.

As usual, our another routine is to go HMV the fountain there to sit, drink and eat. Then got one DJ asking us if we want our butts photograph to be taken since we are already there. We were like nooooope. Then another one suddenly ask me again. With his very loud voice, I got a shock. Almost drop into the fountain. Chiou chiou. Boooo. So wuliao

Then saw Feng Qun. I called out loud to her, then she blur blur look at us like soooo suprised to see us like that. Then finally movie time. That show is ok onli la. It is more of funny and a slightly touching one then a SCARY one. But then our muscles start to ache. Lucky for me the seat beside mine was empty. I pulled up the handle, put my leg on the other seat and lie down during the show. Then ended. My leg is even more painful. Haizz.... Seems like i have became a grandma who cannot walk for too long.

Tml, gonna work again. With the VRE virus spreading in SGH, I need to really take precaution when handling patients. My actions towards hand hygience is also being closely monitored. Haiz... But I think I a bit bit kiasu. Hahah. Last week my name is being sent down as one of the staff who constantly uses the hand rub. No choice la. Protect myself. Now I see one person who have Body Odure who enter my clinic, I will also use hand Rub. Dun know leh, haiz... prevention is better then cure. Haiz... tml must see Lily again. Sian.

Haiz... Got rather sensitive towards Su. Dun know why. Little things that she does makes me really really dislke her. Do not know why. I know I should not be like that but I just could not help it.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?