Wednesday, April 27, 2005

 
Today, something funny happened at my clinic. At first, this patient came into our clinic. Then Halimah said:" Heyz, look Lily Boyfriend". I was like, SO UGLLLLY. Knowing that she is joking. Then that guy kept on talking to Lily and asking her out. Then when he saw me, he said, who is this??? New girl??? Can wear home clothes meh? Then when he found out that I was only a temp stuff, he said" Heyz, u dress like going to the disco." For more than 3 times I guess, he keeps on saying that I am disco girl, just because I wear that jeans material jacket. He wuliao la.

Then he said he wanna buy drinks for Halimah, Lily and I. When he went out, the assistant kept on calling him as it was his turn to see doc. When he came back from buying drinks, I informed the assistant. Then she asked him where he went. "I went to buy drinks for these girls, I dun mind tou turn to buy for u" ," She replied, no no no, no more drinks, see doc." " But then I can make U turn" "Heyz disco girl, U really like to go disco huh???" Then finally he went in to see doc.

Now I really pity Cindy. She has only joined us for less than 3 weeks and now lily changed target, kpt on picking on her. She is 43 years old lor, 13 years older than Lily and yet she did not even receive a slightest respect from Lily. I mean a person takes time to learn when she is new. When the system is down, Cindy did not know wat to do. Lily was like, "Can't u do something by using your brain??? Dun stand there like a statue and do nothing." Then she was very stunned. Then during meetings she kept on pointing out that Cindy is not good. Haizzz... Then Cindy came telling me that she is discouraged that she kept on getting scolded for nothing. Haizzz... Guess she replaced me. Now she is the one getting whatever I got when I first came to SGH. I understand how it feels and think Lily is really ridiculous.

Now I am least affected by things liao. Dun know if my heart has hardened or I really got over it or give up. But the most important thing that I need is to be able to sleep and not suffer from insomnia again. BOOOOOOOOO.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?