Sunday, April 03, 2005

 
Today, I started a day talking nonsense. It was 11am and I was still asleep. Then my mum came in and ask if I am going anywhere.

I: Yes
Mum: Whom you meeting?
I:SECURITY
Mum:What? Where you meeting him?
I: Nearby
Mum: Why u suddenly want to meet security guard. R U hiding something from me? Quick tell me.
I: Go out, do not disturb me.

Then she shook me out from my bed. I woke up in shock. What happened huh? She asked if I am alright. I am wat. She told me wat I said earlier. I remembered chasing her out. But I do not know why. Think I had a nightmare la. That is why I said wat I said. Or maybe I "miss" the BF securit. But I also do not know why I said wat I said. Think I blur blur la. Haiz...

Then slack. Nearing dinner, my mom told me to help her pluck vegetable. As u know I have never done that in my whole life so I do not know how to. Anyhow la. Can eat can liao. In the end scolded very badly. Haiyo, all the hard hard parts u also put inside, even roots. Haiz... my mum is so mad with me. At least now I know. Learn through mistakes wat.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?