Sunday, April 17, 2005

 
Today I met up with JW. We go shop shop again and I bought 3 more tops. Bought another Jean material jacket. Wahahah. Then we walked along the whole stretch of Orchard. And so we became very very wuliao. We keep on looking at ppl hair and detected 3 funny funny ones. Got one hor, the back of her hair slunt one side. Another one look like curry puff but JW like it. So no choice. bOOO.

After that we decided to go Marina as we wanted to bowl. So we went to see Sly autograph session at the same time. Wah, all the girls seems to be crazy over him, but he is really cute. bOOOO.

Then we went to bowl. The bowling is OK ONLI LA. HAhaha. We played 2 rounds. Then we went suntec and saw Ridza again. Seems like he is everywhere. Then we headed home

Upon receiving a phone call really affected my mood for the rest of the day. Can I really be hard hearted and onli focus on myself? I hope that I am able to. But will it be kind of irresponsible? Haizzz... I really hope that I can help as much as I can, but do I have the ability to? All these thoughts keeps on appearing. Can I stop thinking. NOPE. It matters too much to me.

Church should be an awesome place. Worshipping God is important. It is a need. Really a need. Haiz... It is hard to obey. But so far that is the only thing that I will feel so secure if I am able to base my security on.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?