Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Just came back not long ago from a hangout with Jie wei. I met her straight after work. Ate dinner and then talk talk and talk. Talk about the recent funny things and the awkward stuff that happened in our lives. Quite wuliao la. And then we walked around far east after that.
After that we go and drink each a cup. Then again our routine. TAKE NEO PRINTS. But this time we very wuliao. The pics we take are quite ok but the wordings that we insert were lame. Her bubbled mouth looks funny and all the silly silly things. But quite fun la. And then we start to plot for our next mischief. BOO.
Things has been going fine on my side for the past 2 days as I learn how to handle problems as I learn through each struggles that I encounter. Hope that it is a learning process and not that I only get use to my feelings.
After that we go and drink each a cup. Then again our routine. TAKE NEO PRINTS. But this time we very wuliao. The pics we take are quite ok but the wordings that we insert were lame. Her bubbled mouth looks funny and all the silly silly things. But quite fun la. And then we start to plot for our next mischief. BOO.
Things has been going fine on my side for the past 2 days as I learn how to handle problems as I learn through each struggles that I encounter. Hope that it is a learning process and not that I only get use to my feelings.