Monday, April 25, 2005
It has been a long time since I updated my blog. bOOOOOOOOOO. This is because I am lazy lazy to blog. Hahah. Just now my sis and I brought my family to Fish and Co to celebrate my mum's 46th birthday which is tml. Then got to talk a lot on our journey there. Before that, got a slight argument with my mum as she said some things which I felt rather sensitive. But I did not want to spoil the mood, so I tried to be happy.
Then initially quite awkward, then after a talk, I felt better. So it was an ok time spent during lunch. Then we went to Robinson to shop for her gift. She chose a handbag. Hahah. then we went home after that. Slept throughout the journey. Guess I am tired.
I feel that I allow myself to feel the way I should not feel. I act according to my emotions. Then will ask myself why I feel like that again. I know I should not dwell on something that is so impossible. But still agan I allow my emotions to take control of me. How good if one is able to choose what and how to feel. But I am human being. I cannot choose.
Seems like I can never open up as I feel that no one can relate with me. I have never been feeling 100% happy. Think I am not basing my happiness on things that is right but rather things that are so uncertain. But I decided to keep it 2 myself and move on. Think it is better for me.
Gonna cheer up. Now I think the HID wuliao wulaio. write on her blog abt the wuliao things I draw. It looks so ugly. bOOOOO. She downloaded msn 7.0 so haolian haolian also draw a lot of wuliao stuff. BOOOOOOOO. Haiz... Gonna follow JW. LIVE FOR THE MOMENT!!!!
Then initially quite awkward, then after a talk, I felt better. So it was an ok time spent during lunch. Then we went to Robinson to shop for her gift. She chose a handbag. Hahah. then we went home after that. Slept throughout the journey. Guess I am tired.
I feel that I allow myself to feel the way I should not feel. I act according to my emotions. Then will ask myself why I feel like that again. I know I should not dwell on something that is so impossible. But still agan I allow my emotions to take control of me. How good if one is able to choose what and how to feel. But I am human being. I cannot choose.
Seems like I can never open up as I feel that no one can relate with me. I have never been feeling 100% happy. Think I am not basing my happiness on things that is right but rather things that are so uncertain. But I decided to keep it 2 myself and move on. Think it is better for me.
Gonna cheer up. Now I think the HID wuliao wulaio. write on her blog abt the wuliao things I draw. It looks so ugly. bOOOOO. She downloaded msn 7.0 so haolian haolian also draw a lot of wuliao stuff. BOOOOOOOO. Haiz... Gonna follow JW. LIVE FOR THE MOMENT!!!!