Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Yesterday was a bad day for me again. Seems like when u really needed encouragement, bad things will just continually occur. I have to admit that I allow my emotions to take control of me. But who will not feel emotional at any point of theit life? At work the whole day, I was basically spacing out and thinking about things. I felt very tired too as I did not really get to sleep well the previous night.
I made mistakes continually throughout the day. Feel rather hurt by the comments of one of the stuff. She said:" What is wrong with u today? WAKE UP! U cannot day dream the whole day at the counter. A while later, Didn't I tell u to wake up?" It is not that I want to be like that, but rather I cannot control it. I know I should not be like that.
After work yesterday, I met up with Woanling. It was a pleasant time with her as we started to chat about our lives and how we are really doing exactly. Then we were sharing about things which are rather wierd. Then after that I headed home.
Before I went to work today, I continually tell myself not to let stupid emotions take control of me again. It was a busy day at work in the morning so I did not even have the time to think. That is good in a way. So I took half day leave and left my workplace at 12.30pm.
After that, I rushed down for an interview at SMU for an accountancy course. I was supposed to write an essay within 30 min. That is like killing me. I decided to choose the question on cloning and crap it through.
After that was the interview. They asked me a lot about myself. They ask me what made me interested in wanting to do accounts. Than told me to apply economics in today's world using current affairs. So I basicall crap a lot about China economy. Haiz... Anyway, I also do not care. Can get it then good, cannot get it also never mind. Hahahah.
After that I headed home. Applied for NUS. Then started to feel down again. I feel that I will not be able to get over it no matter how much I tried. I feel so empty. I really do not know what to do with my life at times. I know I am hopeless. But I also do not care anyway.
I made mistakes continually throughout the day. Feel rather hurt by the comments of one of the stuff. She said:" What is wrong with u today? WAKE UP! U cannot day dream the whole day at the counter. A while later, Didn't I tell u to wake up?" It is not that I want to be like that, but rather I cannot control it. I know I should not be like that.
After work yesterday, I met up with Woanling. It was a pleasant time with her as we started to chat about our lives and how we are really doing exactly. Then we were sharing about things which are rather wierd. Then after that I headed home.
Before I went to work today, I continually tell myself not to let stupid emotions take control of me again. It was a busy day at work in the morning so I did not even have the time to think. That is good in a way. So I took half day leave and left my workplace at 12.30pm.
After that, I rushed down for an interview at SMU for an accountancy course. I was supposed to write an essay within 30 min. That is like killing me. I decided to choose the question on cloning and crap it through.
After that was the interview. They asked me a lot about myself. They ask me what made me interested in wanting to do accounts. Than told me to apply economics in today's world using current affairs. So I basicall crap a lot about China economy. Haiz... Anyway, I also do not care. Can get it then good, cannot get it also never mind. Hahahah.
After that I headed home. Applied for NUS. Then started to feel down again. I feel that I will not be able to get over it no matter how much I tried. I feel so empty. I really do not know what to do with my life at times. I know I am hopeless. But I also do not care anyway.