Monday, March 28, 2005
Today, woke up very late 9.20am when my church start at 10am. So I rushed down. Then when I was walking to church, met someone who came and talk to me. Thought it was a church mate so was rather friendly to the person. Who knows............ Haiz.... Lesson learned. Do not give your number to anyone unless u really know that person. He really look like my church mates wat.
Tomorrow, 28th of March, marks my 6 year old as a christian. Time really passes man. Seems like I am just baptised only. Feel glad but at the same time reluctant. Kinda mixed feeling.
I feel glad as I can start another year fresh and having dreams for myself spiritually. But reluctant that I might go through another fruitless year whereby my focus remains wrong and I continue to be lukewarm like wat I am for the past 2 years. Gonna set goals for myself so that I can tell myself that I have achieved something when my next spiritual birthday approaches.
Success. Able to control my thoughts for 2 days. So felt a little more light hearted. Gonna continue in it. Think it is working.
Tomorrow, 28th of March, marks my 6 year old as a christian. Time really passes man. Seems like I am just baptised only. Feel glad but at the same time reluctant. Kinda mixed feeling.
I feel glad as I can start another year fresh and having dreams for myself spiritually. But reluctant that I might go through another fruitless year whereby my focus remains wrong and I continue to be lukewarm like wat I am for the past 2 years. Gonna set goals for myself so that I can tell myself that I have achieved something when my next spiritual birthday approaches.
Success. Able to control my thoughts for 2 days. So felt a little more light hearted. Gonna continue in it. Think it is working.