Saturday, March 05, 2005
A Level Results Today
Yesterday I went to watch HITch. Nice movie. I get to laugh, laugh and laugh. Eat popcorns and more popcorns until I become very full. Then after the movie, we do not feel like going home soon to think about our doom day so we decided to work around boring Tampines Mall.
So poor thing, this Hidayah. Keeps on receiving calls and messages from her work during the movie. I constantly feel the vibration on the ground as her phone is continually vibrating. So naughty one the ppl at her work place.
5 more hours to go. Kept on receiving messages from ppl last nite telling me to update them on my results. I feel rather pressured. I can imagine teachers coming up to me and say " I expected u to do much better. What has happened?" OR, " U have done relatively well for your A level subjects. But wat has happened for General Paper?" Haiz... Uncertainty uncertainty.
Now all I need to do is trust in the Lord and really have faith in him and also in myself.
For all those taking results, calm down too as what is done cannot be undone.
So poor thing, this Hidayah. Keeps on receiving calls and messages from her work during the movie. I constantly feel the vibration on the ground as her phone is continually vibrating. So naughty one the ppl at her work place.
5 more hours to go. Kept on receiving messages from ppl last nite telling me to update them on my results. I feel rather pressured. I can imagine teachers coming up to me and say " I expected u to do much better. What has happened?" OR, " U have done relatively well for your A level subjects. But wat has happened for General Paper?" Haiz... Uncertainty uncertainty.
Now all I need to do is trust in the Lord and really have faith in him and also in myself.
For all those taking results, calm down too as what is done cannot be undone.