Sunday, March 06, 2005

 
Just came home not long ago from a spend time with Alicia. Met her at Tampines again. She is really very sweet, bought for me a Yonex Badminton racket which is something that I wanna get soon. Thanks hor. Then we went to the arcade to play games. As usual I play daytona and photo hunt.

By the way, I was supposed to go work this morning but was lazy to go and also unsure of whether to go. They just introduced a new system whereby we just need to work 1 sat a month. But my contract say I must work alternate weeks. Haiz... Their fault, never say properly. So never work.

Tml is June birthday, gonna greet her soon. Having a headache again. Do not know why always like that. Scarly, got brain tumor. Touch wood, touch wood. Gonna go for checup soon for my head. Wahahah





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?