Thursday, March 17, 2005

 
Just came back not long ago from an outing with some of my secondary school friends. Jessica, Josephine and Yvonne came. It had been ages since I last see them. There is so much to catch up. So instead of bowling and going to K box, we just chit chatted on and on. We thought of walking around, but ended talking. Think we have not met for long that is why.

So in the end we decided to take neo prints. Now Yvonne seems to be a victim of mine just like Siyuan who was once. Kept on disturbing her. Told her to decide everything. she was like:" Why I decide again." Know I am wuliao la. But what to do? This is me. Wahahahahah. It was a great time hanging out with them.

Thought all these while Josephine knew wat happened. So I accidentally let the cat out of the bag. But who cares. Things had happened years ago and now everything had changed. Haiz.... So bored. Gonna work Tml.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?