Saturday, March 05, 2005
Finally
Today I finally got back my A level results after months of anxiety and anticipation. Really feel relieved that I managed to do fine. Think it is really a miracle.
Economics---------A
C Mathematics--------A
Geography------------B
General Paper----------C6
I am a bit disappointed with my GP results but I am grateful that I pass.
Before that Kailing and I met up for lunch at Yoshinoya. We were hungry but do not really have appetite to eat. So we walk walk and walk around TM.
At 12.45pm, we met up with the rest of our classmates. We were feeling rather uncertain. But I am glad that all the uncertainty and anxiety ends here.
Life is never smooth and there will be times when we have to make major decisions in our life and I think I will have to embark on one soon.
Economics---------A
C Mathematics--------A
Geography------------B
General Paper----------C6
I am a bit disappointed with my GP results but I am grateful that I pass.
Before that Kailing and I met up for lunch at Yoshinoya. We were hungry but do not really have appetite to eat. So we walk walk and walk around TM.
At 12.45pm, we met up with the rest of our classmates. We were feeling rather uncertain. But I am glad that all the uncertainty and anxiety ends here.
Life is never smooth and there will be times when we have to make major decisions in our life and I think I will have to embark on one soon.