Tuesday, March 15, 2005

 

Can the cycle of life be broken?

Last weekend has been a busy 2 days for me. Went to both NTU and NUS open house. So gonna make decision on what courses I wanna take though I am rather confused of wat I should take in NUS.

Feeling so burdened. Why can't he just change this bad habit of his? He is making people suffer because of the repeated mistakes of his.

Life seems really meaningless at times. Seems like it is a cycle for everyone. Get borned into this world, then study and then work. After that get attached, married, give birth, grow old and then die. There is nothing to look forward in life. Just burdens burdens and burdens.

Haiz..... Perhaps I need to be grateful of wat I am blessed with and not to dwell on the little problems that I am going through in life. At least I am blessed with a complete family, friends and do not need to suffer from poverty like the 3rd world country.

So must say I am happy. Hahahah





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?