Wednesday, March 09, 2005

 
Came back not long ago from a movie with Hidayah. We watched "Howls Moving Castle". Expected quite a lot from that movie as everyone were telling me how fantastic the movie is. So I expected it to be a touching and moving movie which will make Hidayah cry again. Wahahahah. But ended up we kept on laughing at the ugly scarecrow that hop here and there. We just do not catch wat is going on in that movie. The only thing we enjoy is looking at the ugly scarecrow. Paid money just to laugh at it. Rather wuliao. But ok ok la. So gonna ask Gen and Hui xian to explain the movie to me since they are the ones who told me that it is fantastic. Wahahah.

Guess I am someone without much goals and a clear dream. Often doing things which are practical but may not be what I want ultimately. When anyone were to ask me my ambition, I often give them a vague ans. Hahah. Think it is time for me to really think of what I really want in life. Perhaps my resolution this year should be to know wat I want in life.

Haiz.... Work today is really very busy. A lot alot of patients today. The good news is that i am getting more used to this job and able to cope with the horrible feeling of getting scolded for nothing by patients. But tml gonna work again and the whole process is gonna repeat. Perhaps working life is really like that. Really miss my student days when KL, Hid and I would study at the lib and disturd ppl there. And FQ and I willl often go to my aunt house to study and at the same time giving nicknames to the security guards. Though all these can be rather wuliao, but as I look back, I realise I really enjoy it. Perhaps I have just entered another phase of life and is maturing. hahahahah. Haolian right? BOOOOOO. Not bad, not bad.

Haiz.... gonna end here. Do not know wat else to write.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?