Thursday, March 03, 2005
Bored
Nothing much has really happened these few days. Work, work, and work. What a life.
I know that in my heart, I will not be able to get over it soon but I really wanted to. I know I am not getting anywhere if I continue to dwell on it. But how can I possibly pretend that nothing had happened? I am not cold blooded. Haiz... Silly Sherine. Always like that.
Yesterday went to tpjc.net for fun as I got nothing better to do. Then saw that it was announced that the A level results will be out on Friday which is the day after tml. Seriously, I am feeling rather uncertain. Anything can happen. I can score any grades and will not be suprised at all. But I know what is done is done and I can only hope for the best.
Tomorrow, JW, KL, Hid and I will be meeting up for a movie. We will be watching HITCH. Trying to enjoy a lot before our impending doom which will be the next day. Hope that we can really enjoy the day.
Again me and Hid made a deal, if we were to do well then we will shop for more work clothes as a way of rewarding ourselves just like wat we did to our sports shoe 2 years ago for our O level results. Hope that it will really come true.
Anyway, I wish everyone in my class and in church all the best for your A level results.
I know that in my heart, I will not be able to get over it soon but I really wanted to. I know I am not getting anywhere if I continue to dwell on it. But how can I possibly pretend that nothing had happened? I am not cold blooded. Haiz... Silly Sherine. Always like that.
Yesterday went to tpjc.net for fun as I got nothing better to do. Then saw that it was announced that the A level results will be out on Friday which is the day after tml. Seriously, I am feeling rather uncertain. Anything can happen. I can score any grades and will not be suprised at all. But I know what is done is done and I can only hope for the best.
Tomorrow, JW, KL, Hid and I will be meeting up for a movie. We will be watching HITCH. Trying to enjoy a lot before our impending doom which will be the next day. Hope that we can really enjoy the day.
Again me and Hid made a deal, if we were to do well then we will shop for more work clothes as a way of rewarding ourselves just like wat we did to our sports shoe 2 years ago for our O level results. Hope that it will really come true.
Anyway, I wish everyone in my class and in church all the best for your A level results.