Friday, March 11, 2005

 

Ah Lian

Today was an unbelivable and ridiculous day at work. Met this patient who just likes to argue with me thinking that he knows better than I. Told him that the lab is already open and then he said that the queue no. system is not yet up. Told him that they will call him by name and then he started to argue. Then later he kept on looking at me wierdly. Then he finally got to see the doctor. Then saw him coming out to make payments.

I was not at the counter as I was trying to trace blood test results. When I was back, all the clerks were telling me that he was asking why SGH employ such an AH LIAN like me. I was kinda shocked. I AH LIAN? If I am so then the whole world are gangster. That will be the last word to describe me. It is totally ridiculous. Then he kept on repeating until it seems like everyone heard it. Then throughout the day, Lily seems very happy about this issue as she kept on talking about it and laughing. Haiz.... Think he really needs to learn some definations.

Anyway I was rather puzzled by the news that Sly and Maia are getting married. Hey, I thought they are just friends. It was reported on the Chinese newspaper. But his contract said that he is not to get married within these 3 years. Wow, dun know why he will make such a drastic decision which is rather shocking. Hahahah. Never expect it as I thought that Maia is attached to someone else. Hahaha.

Hope that tml I will not meet anymore wierd ppl.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?