Thursday, February 24, 2005

 

So sleepy

Today was a fine day for me. As usual, went to work again. Life is so routine. Seems like everyday is rather sian. Feel so young working in such an environment as everyone in my workplace are rather old. The youngest among them is 30 years old lor. So I am usually being treated like a small kid. Hahah. There is this girl named Lily at my workplace who is very funny. She will call my name and say then start laughing, and say disturbing u only. Then sometimes she will walk past me and saiyang my head. Please la, I am already matured. 20 years old this year leh. Another nurse over there reminds me of my aunt the way she talks.She said:" On Friday my daughter might be getting back her O level results so yours will be next week right?" I replied:" Most probably. So I will be taking a day off on that day when I receive my results." She replied:" you better tell Thanam la. But think it is better for u to work half day since the morning is usually quite busy." I was telling her that I probably will not have the mood to work that day. Then she told me that I should go poly if I fail and told me not to regret my decision to go JC. Haiz.... I have not even receive my results and I keep on hearing such negative comments.

After that my mum went up to Diabetes Centre to look for me after her checkup. Pulse is growing on her butt so it needs to be cut off and she has to go for another checkup for her colon soon. When my colleagues saw her, all of them say she looks more like my sister to me rather than my mum. Does that mean I look old or my mum look young? Hahah.

But something had been appearing in my mind ever since Sunday which I could not get it off at all. Know I is kinda silly for me to feel so much over this but I just could not control my emotioins at all. Shared it to one of my friend but felt even more wierd after talking about it. Hope that I will be able to get over it and move on. God will never let me go through more than what I can bear and that is always my conviction.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?