Saturday, February 26, 2005

 

Hot weather

I really cannot tolerate the weather these few days, haiz so hot. Been sweating like hell. This is probably men who causes it. The burning of fossil fuels adds carbon dioxide to the environment and the rapid deforestation reduces the efficiency at which carbon dioxide is removed from the environment. The increasing use of Air conditioners adds CFCs to the environment signifantly which attacks the ozone layer creating a w
hole in it causing harmful UV radiation to enter earth, that is why we are experiencing terrible weather in recent years. So whose fault is it? Obviously is men, the people who complain the most. LIKE ME. Haiz..... Sad to say. No la, I am excluded as I am always innocent. Bad bad weather. Haiz... Enough of these crap.

Yesterday I went of the NTU ministry Bible Talk as they invited me to go for theirs. At first I was rather reluctant as I will be the only teen and all of them are from campus and I might feel wierd. But in the end I decided to go since I have nothing to do yesterday after work. Wow, some of the Christians are really very giving. Reached there very early to cook. Frankly speaking, the food they cook are really nice. Did not know some of them can actually cook. Do not judge the book by its cover, hahah. Then after that it was the Bible talk and Roger leaded it. Everyone were very participative so I decided to be more involed in it eventually. Actually I feel really inspired by the unity among the people in that ministry which is so different from what I experience from the Teens. They have appreciation night for one another and that sort. I was like whao.

Guess all these time in my life I have been focusing on the wrong things, things that are worldly and never spiritual. There is always an emptiness in my heart which I just do not understand. Circumstances and some people determines the emptiness in my heart or the feeling of hope which makes my life so uncertain. Sometimes, I can get rather emotional. That is why I feel that it is time to change my focus. Perhaps it should be on God and nothing else in this world. Hope that I will get out from this pit soon and really have a purpose in life soon and I believe it will be better for me.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?